CHARTER PRICES & RESERVATIONS
Cost of Gulet Charter One Week (whole boat)
|May & October||June & September||July & August|
+ Cost of Food (full board)
This covers a cooked breakfast, a two course lunch, afternoon tea and a three course dinner. Client feedback on the quality, variety and lightness of the cuisine on 'Odysseus' is exceptionally positive. Our Masterchef will delight you with an amazing variety of mezes every day, plenty of fresh seafood, breakfasts to remember, home baked cakes and wonderful fruits and salads.
EXAMPLE: To calculate the total cost for one week first decide which month you want to go. Take the Gulet Charter cost for that month and add to it the Cost of Food (€60/day for each passenger for 7 days). So, for example one week in June for 8 passengers will be €7,700 + (€60 x 8 x 7 = €3,360) = €11,060.
- Private use of the luxury gulet M/S 'Odysseus' sleeping up to a maximum of 10 guests.
- Advice on the best route for your holiday with a personalised itinerary.
- The services of the Captain, Chef and Steward.
- All meals whilst on board 'Odysseus' (breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner).
- All bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Diesel for up to 4 hours motoring daily plus petrol for the tender boat.
- All harbour fees, including transit log, mooring fees in Turkey and supplies (drinking water, boat service water and electricity).
- Laundry (sheets and bedding, bath towels, hand towels, beach towels, dressing gowns, slippers).
- Use of the tender boat, sea kayaks, zipski, fishing and snorkel gear.
- Cabin air conditioning between 18:00 and 23:00 if required.
- VAT and local taxes.
- Flights to Turkey.
- Airport transfers.
- Turkish Entry Visas.
- Personal travel and medical insurance - which is required.
- Optional land and river excursions - a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Entry fees and port duties if visiting Greek Islands.
- Gate tickets at archeological sites.
You will order the wine, beer and spirits you want in advance and we purchase them at the local supermarket and load them on to the 'Odysseus' gulet ready for the start on your charter. You will pay for your order on arrival. More supplies can be purchased en route. Drinks are sourced for you at best local prices.
Drink what you want at supermarket prices - now that's a good deal!
A deposit of 50% of the cost of the charter is required to confirm your reservation.